Deroyal Warrior® Knee Brace
With a Genucentric hinge design, the Deroyal Warrior Knee Brace tracks the knee's center of motion throughout any range of motion exercise for excellent stability. This brace is easily, one of the most sophisticated ligament knee brace currently available.
The Warrior Brace features breathable Tri-tex material helps keep skin cool by wicking away moisture, as well as a darlex-lined popliteal region helps prevent material from bunching, making this Deroyal knee brace more comfortable than traditional ligament braces.
Indications: The Deroyal Warrior Knee Brace is appropriate for mild to moderate ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL injuries. The Warrior Brace is also effective on combined ligament instabilities; Patellar subluxation
Suggested billing code is L1832.
- Pull up or wrap around design available.
- Two half-moon shaped buttresses can be aligned in desired position for patellar control (pull-up style only).
- Optional extension (0°, 5°, 10° and 15°) and flexion (0°, 25°, 45°, 75° and 100°) stops.
- Extension tabs at thigh and calf region accommodate circumferential variances (pull-up style only).
- Features pull-tabs to aid in donning.