Aspen Evergreen™ LSO LoPro back brace
The Aspen® LSO Low Profile provides immediate pain relief and comfortable support. When tightened using the LeverLatch™ mechanism, the brace firmly and evenly compresses the torso. This enables patients to regain a significant degree of functional mobility and, in many cases, return to routine activities of daily living.
The unique, three-piece design, featuring symmetrical side panels, allows the practitioner to configure the orthosis so it can be tightened using either hand.
When coupled with cotton-lined, breathable replacement pads and CushionFlex Tab™ edges, the Aspen® LSO comfortably "hugs" the torso and can be easily worn under a jacket or sweater.
Pivoting LeverLatch™ Tightener
- Allows the brace to self-adjust to various physiques for a better fit. Offers a powerful mechanical advantage to apply even compression for immediate pain relief.
Cylindrical Support Structure
- Encircles the torso with a structurally rigid polyethylene cylinder for strong support and better immobilization, yet is easy to trim or shape.
Comfortable CushionFlex Tabs™
- Soften the edges of the orthosis and conform to the curves of the patient for a comfortable fit and better patient compliance.
By choosing to use an Aspen® LSO early in the care of patients with lumbosacral problems, practitioners can make an immediate and positive impact. Simply form the back panel, adjust the sides, tighten for support, and trim for comfort.
Whether used as an option for acute pain relief, an adjunct to physical therapy or rehabilitation, a post-surgical stabilization device, or simply a reminder to move carefully, the Aspen® LSO is effective, comfortable, and easy to use.
The Aspen Evergreen™ LSO LoPro back brace from Aspen® treats a variety of indications, from chronic and acute pain to post operative patients. The back panel provides motion restriction, limiting flexion and extension in the lumbar spine.
PDAC approved billing code is L0631.
- Sturdy Aluminum Rods: Large Lumbar Window SureSlot SureSlot™ Adjustment System Reinforce spinal support and allow formation of patient-specific lordotic curves to minimize migration and optimize performance and fit.
- Large Lumbar Window: Offers an unobstructed view of, and physical access to, the lower spine for custom curve assessment, better patient management, and true vented cooling.
- SureSlot™ Adjustment System: Allows for "gross" adjustment of circumferential size in a few seconds. When coupled with the LeverLatch™ Tightener "fine" adjustment, the system ensures a precise fit for most patients by stocking only the two sizes.
- Independent Compression: With a 4 to 1 mechanical advantage, independent drawstrings tighten the upper and lower sections on the lower back offering direct compression for relief of low back pain.
- Materials: Breathable mesh fabric adds comfort for long-term wear. Evergreen™ products may be worn next to the skin or over clothing.
- Comfortable Pull Tabs: The large pull tabs are easy to locate, grab, and pull.