Ottobock Low Profile LSO Splint
The Ottobock Low Profile LSO offers superior compression and stabilization from L1 to S1 with flexible 5:1 mechanical advantage.
For instructions for use, please refer to Ottobock's PDF on the Low Profile LSO here
- Indicated for low back pain sprains and strains, lumbar disc displacement, osteoporosis, disc degeneration, disc herniation, post-operative fusion, laminectomy, discectomy, IDET procedures, spondylolisthesis and spinal stenosis.
Billing code L0627
• Unsurpassed compression and support with flexible 5:1 mechanical advantage pulley system
• One-hand pull system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy
• Low-profile corset and panels for increased patient compliance
• Modular step-down system is ideal for treatment pre-op, post-op, and through rehabilitation
• Mesh corset for increased patient comfort