Thermoskin Carpal Tunnel Glove
If you need a Carpal Tunnel Glove, The Thermoskin Carpal Tunnel Glove is idea for you! One of our more popular items, the thermoskin glove provides comfortable, firm support for weak, injured or aching wrists. In addition, the splint prevents some wrist movement, particularly the movements that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. The glove also provides heat therapy and compression to help relieve any pain or discomfort associated with carpal tunnel as well as reduce inflammation
Thermoskin Support Technology:
The application of prolonged heat to the affected area is a simple and rapid form of treatment. Only Thermoskin has been clinically tested to increase skin temperature and subcutaneous (below the skin) temperature by up to 3°F.
- Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling.
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with injuries, Arthritis and RSI (Repetitive Stress Injuries)
Thermoskin’s patented Trioxon® lining creates a microclimate that maintains elevated skin temperature while still allowing the skin to ventilate for long-term user comfort. The spiral structure of the Trioxon lining lifts moisture away from the skin and traps air within the lining to help prevent excessive perspiration. In a recent study Thermoskin Thermal Supports provided “Considerable Relief” or “Total Relief” of pain in 83% of patients.
Suggested billing code is L3908.
- Captures your natural body heat for therapy and pain relief.
- Allows your skin to ventilate and remain comfortably dry.
- Corkscrew shaped fibers lift perspiration away from the skin.
- Provides a free flow of air.