Deroyal Element® Sport Ankle Brace
DeRoyal presents the revolutionary Element™ Sport ankle brace, engineered to provide true subtalar control through calcaneal stabilization and positioning. The unique patented and patent pending heel control strapping system holds the calcaneus under the talus; thus, controlling subtalar inversion and talar rotation to assist in tissue healing, preventing chronic instability and allowing for a quicker return to activity. In addition, the Element™ Sport ankle brace provides standard stirrup stabilization to reduce ankle joint inversion and eversion.
Indications: acute and chronic ankle sprains, chronic ankle instability, posterior tibial tendonitis, peroneal tendonitis, and osteoarthritis
Suggested Billing code is L1971
- Low profile design helps increase patient compliance.
- User friendly dynamic closure strap provides circumferential compression for an intimate fit.
- Functional hinge design allows for utilization of the brace prophylacticly.
- Patented heel control strapping system holds the calcaneus under the talus controlling subtalar inversion and talar rotation.
- Rigid medial and lateral uprights prevent abnormal inversion and eversion.
- Low profile foot plate for a comfortable fit inside of shoes.