Designed to prevent inversion and eversion, the Bledsoe Axiom Ankle Brace offers staunch protection to an injured ankle. Also available in a custom version.
- Uses a plastic alloy that prevents inversion and eversion, yet flexes with natural movement.
- Separate upper shells allow the material to naturally form to any ankle.
- On and off is easy with innovative Bledsoe over-center buckles.
- Eliminates irritating pressure on the Achilles tendon, using a simple cut-out.
- Center pivot point on the malleolus eliminates pressure and supports natural anatomical movement.
The unique footplate material is heat formable at lower temperatures.
Indications: This device is designed to increase support in the inversion and eversion control of unstable ankles, and indicated for increased inversion and eversion control for grade 1 and 2 acutely sprained ankles where dorsi-flexion and plantar-flexion is permissible and inflammation is under control.