Ossur Unloader ADJ Knee Brace
For OA sufferers with excessive soft tissue as a result of being either overweight, elderly, or both.
Based on the same principles as the Unloader® Select, the Unloader ADJ has more flexible shells and wider elastic straps to contain excess tissue.
Indications for Use
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction, such as Articular Cartilage Defect Repair, Meniscal Cartilage Repair, Avascular Necrosis, or Tibial Plateau Fracture
- Highly disproportionate thigh-to-calf girth, abnormal limb contour, excessive soft tissue, thin skin, minimal muscle mass and/or mild cognitive deficiency
- Low to demanding activities of daily living
- The single upright on the affected side combines with the Dynamic Force Strap to create a 3-Point Leverage System
- Adjustable Dynamic Joint™ (ADJ) allows the clinician to easily control the varus or valgus force for optimal pain management
- Wide elastic straps contain excessive soft tissue
- Flexible shells conform well to wide thighs and calfs, whether patient is weight-bearing or not
- Color-coded tabs/D-rings and numbered straps with EZ-Grip loops make application easier for patients with limited cognition and/or manual dexterity
- Flexion and extension stops for ROM control
- Washable doeskin liners wick moisture and keep leg cool