Ossur Rehab Knee brace
The Ossur Rehab knee brace is a rigid post-op solution. Fitted or universally-sized, full foam or cool foam, drop lock or no drop lock… you decide. Whatever your choice, the Rehab offers a user-friendly ROM adjustment and moldable, telescoping struts in a lightweight package.
Post-op/post-injury ROM control and immobilization
- The Rehab post-op knee brace is indicated for ligament and fracture-related surgeries and when controlled range of motion is necessary.
- Suggested weight range: up to 250 lbs.
- Available in leg/right-specific Contour model or Universal model
- Available with full foam for tissue control or cool, breathable Air Light padding
- Push-button system for easy strut length adjustment
- Strap tabs allow quick brace placement and adjustment
- Lightweight for extended patient comfort and compliance
- Range of motion control in 15° increments: Flexion 0° to 105°, Extension 15° to 90°
- Low profile: fits easily under clothing