Ossur Unloader One® OTS w/ SmartDosing™ OA Knee Brace
PLEASE NOTE: Brace Length is determined by height...
- Short Brace Length: Heights of 5'2" and below
- Standard Brace Length: Heights of 5'3" and above
The Ossur Unloader One® OTS w/ SmartDosing™ is a
comfortable, lightweight, low-profile brace that provides excellent suspension
and pain relief.
This lightweight brace utilizes the clinically-proven Össur
Unloader 3-Points of Leverage design by incorporating Dual Dynamic Force
This maximizes stability and support for knee
osteoarthritis, providing an unparalleled level of comfort and range of motion.
Adjusting these straps enables you to modify the amount of relief needed to
alleviate joint pain. Color-coded Quick
Fit Buckles simplify application and removal, while flexible shells and
breathable liners, coated with Össur Sensil® Silicone, improve comfort and
reduce migration, helping to ensure patient compliance.
Indications for Use
Unicompartmental knee conditions that require load reduction
to the affected compartment such as: Articular Cartilage Defect Repair,
Meniscal Cartilage Repair, Avascular Necrosis, Osteocondritis Dissecans, and
Bone Marrow Lesions.
Thigh circumferences of 13.5” to 29” (34.3cm to 73.5cm) and
calf circumferences of 9.8” to 24” (24.9cm to 61.5cm)
Varus Deformity (legs go outward)- Select Medial
Valgus Deformity (legs go inward)-Select Lateral
L1843 billing code
- Dual Dynamic Force Straps increase unloading capabilities and prevent rotation of the brace on the leg.
- Tool-free, racheting Dynamic Force Control System enables self-dosing for easier pain management.
- Quick Fit Buckles with leverage arms enable easy application and removal without the need for cumbersome strap adjustment.
- Breathable liners featuring Össur Sensil® Silicone Technology on an Aerospacer base material eliminate migration.
- Flexible, low-profile, hinged upright contours to individual anatomy and allows use underneath clothing.
- Quick Connect Strapping for tool-free removal and replacement.
- Lightweight frame is perforated for flexibility and ventilation.