The Bledsoe Axiom Ligament knee brace provides impact resistance and control. It is available in aluminum as well as magnesium. When Bledsoe sought a new material to reduce weight and maintain shape, they turned to Magnesium. Ideal for rehabilitation and prophylactic use in football, motocross, rodeo, skiing and other extreme sports; anytime atheletes challenge their knees!
- Same features as the AXIOM-D, but for patients who do not need additional dynamic control.
- Unique strapping system maintains brace position.
- Maximum strength and impact protection with our spring steel reinforced Aluminum version.
- Lightweight Magnesium material available.
- All parts can be replaced by the patient using the tools provided.
- Longer 16-inch length for maximum control.
Provides stability and support following injury or reconstruction of the ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL and menisci. Also recommended for prophylactic use.