OCSI Sport Rehabilitator knee brace
The Future Standard of Care in the World of Knee Bracing
IMPROVE PATIENT OUTCOMES!
The Sport Rehabilitator™ was developed for people with knee injuries including acute, chronic, post-operative conditions as well as various instabilities. The brace offers unloading and stability to the knee as well as the ability to re-establish a normal gait pattern enhancing the rehabilitation process of the knee through a more functional neuromuscular re-education approach.
- Accelerate Knee Recovery
- Adjustable air bladder system for superior knee support
- Facilitates quadriceps firing to strengthen quads
- Accelerates leg rehabilitation while protecting knee
- Ideal for treating chronic knee pain
PDAC approved billing code is L1845.
- Rotating thigh cuff provides superior comfort and support.
- Unique pneumatic bladder system distracts and unloads the knee joint reducing pain and inflammation while providing exceptional support.
- Patented dynamic dual SWING ASSIST™ facilitates the initial swing phase of gait assisting the quadriceps with knee extension.
- ROM control hinge allows for precise conrol of extension and flexion if needed.
- Low profile design with dynamic conformability prevents brace migration.