CEP Progressive+ Women's Teamsports Socks
All Progressive+ products combine graduated compression from the ankle to the cuff, as well as targeted, consistent compression over the major muscles in the lower leg.
The CEP brand offers maximum quality, function and unique benefits for all athletes with products tailored to the special needs and wishes of individual athletes.
Whether for sports, regeneration, injury prevention or for an extra boost of energy in everyday life – CEP always has the highest-quality solution.
CEP products are designed with a specific purpose in mind to combine a physiologically perfect compression profile to offer athletes maximum quality and function, as well as unique advantages like more energy and greater endurance, faster regeneration, joint and muscle stabilization and excellent protection against injuries.
- Anatomical design with optimal shape for a perfect fit
- Filament yarn for extreme durability stops creases from forming while playing
- Comfortable top band for a perfect stay-put fit that prevents slipping while playing
- Extra-flat toe seam prevents pressure points, marks, and blisters
- Stabilizing, anatomical foot padding
- Achilles tendon protector
- Antibacterial, odor-reducing silver ions
- Heat and moisture management
- Stabilization and shock absorption for stop-and-go movements
- More energy, greater endurance and enhanced performance thanks to improved blood circulation
- Protection against blisters thanks to close-fitting padding throughout the foot region
- Increased coordination thanks to proprioceptive muscle activation for a sense of stability and security when playing
- Injury prevention
Every muscle cell needs energy in the form of oxygen. This is transported to the muscles via the blood. The better the blood flow in the arteries, the better the muscles are supplied – and this supply can be positively influenced by compression.
Proven to reduce injury!
- Shin Splints: Reduces vibration, increases oxygen and promotes healing.
- Calf Cramps: Increase oxygen to optimize muscles, removes lactic acid.
- Achilles Issues: Increases oxygen to the Achilles; padding prevents damage.
- Pulled Muscles: Increases blood flow to increase warmth in the muscles.
- Traveling Issues: Graduated compression prevents venous reflux and pooling.
All ball / team sport athletes
85% polyamide, 15% spandex
- More energy, stamina, and performance.
- Improved blood circulation.
- Improves metabolization of lactic acid.
- Preventive function improved coordination.