Ossur Philadelphia Cervical Collar
If you need a collar with a trachea opening, The Philadelphia Cervical Collar not only offers a large trachea opening, but excellent immobilization and comfort. It also allows healthcare professionals to quickly perform carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
1. Measure from the tip of the patient's chin to the top of the sternum in a straight line
2. The measurement corresponds to the HEIGHT of the Collar. If the patient's
measurement falls between two consecutive sizes, apply the smaller size first.
3. Measure around the patient's neck.
4. The measurement corresponds to the size CIRCUMFERENCE of the Collar. If the
patient's measurement falls between two consecutive sizes, apply the larger size first.
- The Philadelphia Collar is the gold standard of cervical collars.
- Restricts cervical spine flexion, extension and rotation to promote patient recovery.
- Latex-free, non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Plastizote foam reduces skin irritation
- Adjustable bilateral Velcro hook and loop fasteners ensure proper fit.
- Anterior and posterior rigid plastic reinforcement supports limit movement.
- Two-piece design enhances patient comfort.
- Total cervical arch support maintains neutral alignment of the cervical spine.