Hely Weber UNO WHT® - Wrist Hand Thumb
The Hely-Weber UNO WHT® - Wrist Hand Thumb orthosis is useful in treatment of de Quervain’s tendinitis, Gamekeeper injuries, Scaphoid/Navicular injuries, and is used for early cast removal. The stockinette tongue and dorsal loop & lock closures offer simple application.
PDAC approved billing code is L3807.
- Movable stay pod makes this brace universal and reduces inventory .
- Constructed of nylon outer shell with a tricot covered foam lining for comfort and durability.
- Radial thumb stay and palmal stay are malleable.
- Removable, malleable, anatomically contoured.
- Aluminum Palmal Stay.
- Movable Stay Pod adjusts for sizing and acts as an anchor for the hook & loop straps.
- Brace won’t snag clothing because there is no exposed hook.
- Malleable Radial Thumb Stay.
- Stay pocket cover prevents migration of the palmal stay.
- “D” rings are offset to avoid irritation to the wrist.
- 3 Dorsal Loop & Lock closures are adjustable and trimmable.
- Stockinette tongue covers length of brace, providing comfort and easy application.