CEP Dynamic+ Women's Short Socks
All Dynamic+ products have a focused level of compression that brings increased muscle stabilization, enhanced proprioception, decreased soreness, and reduced superficial swelling in the targeted areas.
The CEP brand offers maximum quality, function and unique benefits for all athletes with products tailored to the special needs and wishes of individual athletes.
Whether for sports, regeneration, injury prevention or for an extra boost of energy in everyday life – CEP always has the highest-quality solution.
CEP products are designed with a specific purpose in mind to combine a physiologically perfect compression profile to offer athletes maximum quality and function, as well as unique advantages like more energy and greater endurance, faster regeneration, joint and muscle stabilization and excellent protection against injuries.
- Filament fiber for extreme durability stops creases from forming while running
- Soft band for a perfect stay-put fit prevents slipping while running
- Extra-flat toe seam prevents pressure points, marks, and blisters
- Anatomical fit with optimal shape
- Metatarsus compression zone for arch stabilization
- Optimized Achilles tendon protector
- The hydrophile finish effectively wicks moisture away from the skin for perfect heat and moisture management
- Air channels for ventilation in the foot region
- Antibacterial, odor-reducing silver ions
- Perfect fit prevents blisters
- Ankle and foot stabilization
- Unmatched wearing comfort in shoes
- Promotes circulation in the foot and prevents congestion
- Increased blood circulation
Every muscle cell needs energy in the form of oxygen. This is transported to the muscles via the blood. The better the blood flow in the arteries, the better the muscles are supplied – and this supply can be positively influenced by compression.
Proven to reduce injury!
- Shin Splints: Reduces vibration, increases oxygen and promotes healing.
- Calf Cramps: Increase oxygen to optimize muscles, removes lactic acid.
- Achilles Issues: Increases oxygen to the Achilles; padding prevents damage.
- Pulled Muscles: Increases blood flow to increase warmth in the muscles.
- Traveling Issues: Graduated compression prevents venous reflux and pooling.
Runners and triathletes short and medium distances, all endurance and team sport athletes
85% polyamide, 15% spandex