CEP Progressive+ Men's Single Calf Sleeve
All Progressive+ products combine graduated compression from the ankle to the cuff, as well as targeted, consistent compression over the major muscles in the lower leg.
The CEP brand offers maximum quality, function and unique benefits for all athletes with products tailored to the special needs and wishes of individual athletes.
Whether for sports, regeneration, injury prevention or for an extra boost of energy in everyday life – CEP always has the highest-quality solution.
CEP products are designed with a specific purpose in mind to combine a physiologically perfect compression profile to offer athletes maximum quality and function, as well as unique advantages like more energy and greater endurance, faster regeneration, joint and muscle stabilization and excellent protection against injuries.
- Graduated medi compression
- Soft zone, comfortable band prevents slipping while running
- Odor-reducing silver ions
- Anatomical fit that is optimally shaped
- Breathable, moisture management
- The hydrophile finish effectively wicks moisture away from the skin for perfect moisture management
- Combines perfectly with the short-cut socks
- Antibacterial, odor-reducing silver ions
- Breathable fabric
- Shin splints
- Calf injury
- More energy, greater endurance and enhanced performance thanks to improved blood circulation
- Reduce muscle trauma and vibration
- Less soreness thanks to reduced muscle vibration
- Preventative function
- Muscle and joint stabilization for reduced risk of injury
- Improved coordination for a sense of stability and security when running
Every muscle cell needs energy in the form of oxygen. This is transported to the muscles via the blood. The better the blood flow in the arteries, the better the muscles are supplied – and this supply can be positively influenced by compression.
Proven to reduce injury!
- Shin Splints: Reduces vibration, increases oxygen and promotes healing.
- Calf Cramps: Increase oxygen to optimize muscles, removes lactic acid.
- Pulled Muscles: Increases blood flow to increase warmth in the muscles.
- Traveling Issues: Graduated compression prevents venous reflux and pooling.
For any athlete with mild calf injury
79% polyamide, 21% spandex