CEP Recovery+ Men's Pro Socks
With a fully graduated profile, all Recovery+ Pro products achieve a graduated 25-30 mmHg (moderate) compression profile with coverage over the ankle in a full foot style.
The CEP brand offers maximum quality, function and unique benefits for all athletes with products tailored to the special needs and wishes of individual athletes.
Whether for sports, regeneration, injury prevention or for an extra boost of energy in everyday life – CEP always has the highest-quality solution.
CEP products are designed with a specific purpose in mind to combine a physiologically perfect compression profile to offer athletes maximum quality and function, as well as unique advantages like more energy and greater endurance, faster regeneration, joint and muscle stabilization and excellent protection against injuries.
Inspired by CEP's Custom Clone Recovery product, this product has three common sizes providing a custom-like fit in a ready-to-wear knee high that has an air permeable knit for superior comfort all day.
With graduated compression, muscles are optimally supported to flush out lactic acid and
Thanks to the defined compression profile:
- Reduced lactic acid
- Decreased muscle soreness
- Travel safely
Every muscle cell needs energy in the form of oxygen. This is transported to the muscles via the blood. The better the blood flow in the arteries, the better the muscles are supplied – and this supply can be positively influenced by compression.
Proven to reduce injury!
- Shin Splints: Reduces vibration, increases oxygen and promotes healing.
- Calf Cramps: Increase oxygen to optimize muscles, removes lactic acid.
- Achilles Issues: Increases oxygen to the Achilles; padding prevents damage.
- Pulled Muscles: Increases blood flow to increase warmth in the muscles.
- Traveling Issues: Graduated compression prevents venous reflux and pooling.
85% polyamide, 15% spandex